Saturday, July 16, 2011

Where can i buy clothes that fit skinny tall people?

im 14 and in 8th grade. Im about 5'4 but im 96 pounds. i eat like no other but i cant gain wait. i have a super short torso and SUPER long legs. I cant seem to find jeans that fit me in the right length but fit in thys and butt. i have tried american eagle but all there jeans that fir me in the butt and legs dont fit in lenght, and the ones that do fit in length are super baggy in the legs and butt. and i HATE skinny jeans or jigging's. i love boot cut jeans that i can wear over a pair of keds. my friend is the same way so she gets her pants tailored to fit her but i cant afford that. i have tried holister and ambercromie too but i have the same problem over and over agian. wet seal has 1 pair of jeans that really fit but there a little to skinny for me. i NEEDsuggestionss, i am tierd of wearing boots with jeans everyday cause my jeans are to short and its raining almost everyday so shorts, skirts and dresses are out o the question. is there anything that can fit my body type?

No comments:

Post a Comment