Thursday, July 21, 2011

I'm 14, could I have diabetes?

For as long as I can remember I've always had bad stomach aches and nausea. I'm 14 now, and they have defiantly gotten worse. I get really sore and my arms and legs feel tingly at times, I get so dizzy and I feel off balance like I could fall over, and I feel weak a lot. I also have a really irregular period and down there I have this white stuff that itches once in awile but even when I take pill to get rid of a yeast infection it doesn't go away. Sometimes I do have some heartburn and my doctor has me on acid reflux meds but I had an upper endoscopy done and they said everything looked fine so I should get off that medicine. My period is usually every 48 days and I always feel horrible around then. I've also had some trouble sleeping as I wake up a few times. What could this be?

No comments:

Post a Comment