Tuesday, July 19, 2011

High white blood cells in eyes, blood and urine?

Ive had an optometrist comment on high WBC (white blood cell) in my eyes when getting contacts, I was screened for (blood test) low thyroid and Doc told me that I have high WBC and to watch that then I had a pee test (routine) from my PCP and she also told me about the high WBC count. I do have pain in my lower back but I also have scoliosis so I don't know now if the scoliosis (its 15% the lower end for scoliosis) but maybe a kidney/ovary problem or what? I don't know what ?'s to ask my Doctor ( Oh three separate doctors told me this and I am a 28 year old female with no kids...good diet and take walks daily) I do have aches and pains but I was a tremendous athlete in my high school and college years so I just attribute my aches and pains to my athletic youth and scoliosis or could more be going on here? Oh and these tests took place within the past 18 months and Im not pregnant Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment