Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Is God calling me?(Giving me a sign)?

Well,I used to shoplift a lot before and today i bought a metro card from craigslist.I checked the metro card the machine said It said it was a monthly Unused metro card.Therefore,i gave the man from craigslist 80 dollars.When i tried to use it,the metro card was expired.It had expired yesterday.I felt so upset and he had left already.I tried to call him and he ignored my calls.Thus,I sent him text messages telling I would pray for him.I really was upset and decided to never steal or shoplift again.Hence,this made me want to repent for my sins and convert into a Christian.Furthermore,while i was walking home two young girls stopped me from a Christian church and convinced me to go to their church.Did God sent them?

No comments:

Post a Comment