Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I'm 15 and my ex-girlfriend is 14 and I think her dad hates me?

I had be going out with her for 9 months when she broke up with me because I never got to see her but once a month sometimes 2. But as soon as school was out in 2 weeks I was goin to see her about every week. But she just wasn't convinced that I was seeing her enough so she broke up me. Her dad whom I had only met about 5 times dosent care for me. He didn't like me but he didn't hate me either. What he really hated was us being together. And now 1 month later my ex whom I still dearly love got grounded because I was txtin her to late. She is now ungrounded 3 weeks later and is allowed to txt again but only people who are on the board committee she is on which I am but for some reason she can't txt me. I'm guessin because of him. Why would he do this to me because when I had her my life was great and now after she is gone and I can't even tlk to her my heart aches all the time and I feel like her dad ruined my life because he dosent like us being together then after we arnt together he still cuts all connections we had to tlk. Why would he do this to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment