Thursday, July 14, 2011

My bad luck in health right now?

ok so about a month ago i got sick with a cold and had all the cold symtoms like fever, tiredness, plugged nose or sneezing. then after the fever passed i felt like i had gotten alergies because my throat would itch and my eyes would itch and my nose would always plug up. then i get a really bad tooth ache and go to the dentist and find out i have to get my very back right bottom tooth pulled because i have a cavity down to the nerve. so there is a period were i am taking cold pills and ibiphrofen and benadrill and sometimes tylanol. then i find white little dots on my tonsils and i think i had or still have strep throat. anyway like a couple weeks ago i got my tooth pulled but really i am wondering if i have strep or alergies. right now i have an itchy throat, itchy eyes, sneezing, and plugged up nose. also if it means anything in the past week i have been getting a sharp headache feeling like when i get up after sitting for a while and it throbs and i feel dizzy but then it goes away. i also feel tired alot. so yeah tell me what you think. should i go to the doctor? also do you think if i had strep or still have it if it could have infected my tooth hole since i got it pulled. and also if it helps i am a girl and 16 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment