Friday, July 15, 2011

I think i have a separated rib?

ok, last year i was a tad drunk, and had the stupid idea to attempt a back flip off a trampoline, as you can guess i failed badly, i landed with my back on the metal edge of the trampoline and the fell off again onto a ceramic plant pot,. i went to the doctor he said it's most definitively a broken rib, but apparently he couldn't do much because my rib cage needs to move in order to breath, he assured me it will heal in around 2 months if i take it easy. a year later it still aches, it pops when i bend to the side and my girlfriend says there is a definite difference between both sides. so what i'm wondering is, is it possible to separate a rib from the spine and if so what will fix it? also if it's impossible to separate a rib from the spine what else could it be? cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment