Monday, July 18, 2011

I need some insight on my symptoms?

I will start off by saying I have a doctor appointment booked, it's just not for a few weeks so I thought I would come on here to get any info I could while I wait to see the doctor. First thing I am concerned about is every so often, maybe 1-2 times a month my left arm will randomly feel immense pressure inside as if someone were taking my blood pressure, the veins pop out and it goes a little red. This usually only lasts around 30 seconds and then goes away, it is completely random, sometimes it happens when I am fully exerting myself, other times I am completely relaxed. I have also been experiencing frequent fevers lately, no other symptoms other than a fever, usually around 101-102 F, accompanied by body aches the entire duration of the fever. I have had 3 in the lAst month and a half, usually last anywhere from 1-3 days. This has me concerned that there may be something wrong. I am 21 in good general condition, mother of a 3 year old, and unfortunately I do smoke (trying my hardest to quit that nasty habit) if that will help. Again I am just looking for some insight while I wait to see my doctor, anything is helpful! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment