Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Christians: Did you come to believe in Jesus before you were told about him?

Did you believe in the pranked lottery winners before you saw them on TV? Faith comes by hearing, hearing by the Word of God. That would be the Bible. I accepted Jesus as my Saviour when I realized He was very real, still is and always will be in my life. Reading the Bible, hearing great sermons and songs of Jesus and His love, to desire to have a loving Saviour to believe in, and hope for things I havent seen yet. If you were ever to be in the presence of a true child of God, when we are in praise time, if you werent so doubtful, you would see, winning a lottery ticket, is nothing compared to the joy, blessings and love that comes by praising God, for He inhabits the praise of His children. When the Holy Spirit floods my soul, dear one, I am rich, I am loved, I am His Child forever. Then I get a praise-filled and thankful spirit and I got to let it out. Dude, I dont know Bill or Ted, but I hope they had an excellent adventure. My journey has been outstanding! Wouldnt trade it for anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment